I. Controller of the personal data
The controller of your personal data is DST Dąbrowski Szewczyk-Tomasiak Kancelaria Radców Prawnych Spółka Partnerska with its seat in Warsaw, Dywizjonu 303 175/63 st., 01470 Warsaw (hereinafter referred to as "DST" or „Controller").
We inform that we process all personal data in accordance with applicable law, in particular in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on freeing the flow of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as: "GDPR") once the Personal Data Protection Act of 5 May 2018 (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000 ).
Personal data collected by DST is not transferred nor passed to other subjects outside the European Union. They are also not subject to automated decision making, including customer profiling.
II. Purposes and basics of data processing
DST acquires and processes personal data to the extent that is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was obtained, in particular:
- to establish cooperation with a client or cooperating entity (pursuant to Art.6 sec.1 letter b GDPR);
- to implement the contract (Art. 6 sec. 1 letter b GDPR);
- for the purposes of pursuing claims, which is the legitimate interest of the Controller (Art. 6 sec. 1 letter f GDPR);
- for the needs of recruitment processes (Art. 6 sec. 1 letter c, and Art. 6 sec. 1 letter a GDPR);
- in order to fulfill the obligations arising from legal provisions, including obligations arising from the profession of solicitorand tax counsel. (Art. 6 sec. 1 letter c GDPR);
- for the purpose of marketing the Controller's services to the extent permitted by professional association. (Art. 6 sec. 1 letter f GDPR).
III. Data processing period
Personal data will be processed, respectively, until:
- implementation of relevant legitimate interests pursued by DST as a data controller related to the processing of specific data;
- expiration of limitation periods concerning the contract with which the processing of personal data is related;
- expiration of limitation periods related to limitation of obligations under law provisions;
- object to the processing for marketing purposes.
IV. Your rights
The processing of personal data takes place on a voluntary basis, however, depending on the circumstances, refusing to provide data or requesting their removal may make impossible for us to contact, provide information on DST events and activities, or perform the service.
You have the following rights:
- the right to request access to the content of your data, correction, deletion or limitation of processing;
- the right to object against your data’s processing;
- the right to transfer your data;
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if such consent has previously been given.
Some of these rights may not apply to the processing of data within the provision of legal counseling or tax counseling.
In case of finding that the processing of your personal data violates the law, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (address: Office of the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, Stawki 2 st., 00193 Warsaw).
V. Transfer of personal data to other entities
DST informs that your personal data may be disclosed to our subcontractors or external service providers, in particular:
- entities cooperating with DST on the basis of civil law contracts;
- entities providing IT, accounting and marketing services;
- software providers;
- administrative bodies, state services, courts.
The rules for processing by DST Dąbrowski Szewczyk-Tomasiak Kancelaria Radców Prawnych Spółka Partnerka specified above, your personal data may change.
We will notify you of any changes to these rules by posting the information about the changes in personal data protection policy on our website.
Cookie files are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the end device of the User's of our website and are intended to use the subpages of the website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
The cookies are used for:
- adjusting the content of the website to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the User's device of the website and properly display the website, customized to his individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the website.
Our website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
The following types of cookies are or may be used as part of the website:
- "Necessary" cookies that enable the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the website;
- "Performance" cookies that enable the collection of information on the use of website pages;
- "Functional" cookies that enable"remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, e.g.in terms of the language or region of the User, the font size, appearance of the website, etc.
- "Analytical" cookies - e.g. Google Analytics that collect information on website visits, such as subpages, time spent on the website or transitions between individual subpages. For this purpose, Google LLC cookies for the Google Analytics service are used.
In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows the storage of cookies on the User's end device by default. Website users can change cookie settings at any time. In particular, these settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about each time they are placed on the User's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
Cookies placed on the Website User's end device can also be used by advertisers, partners, analytical research companies and multimedia application providers cooperating with the website operator.
VIII. Server logs
Using the website involves sending queries to the server on which the website is stored. Each query directed to the server is saved in the server's logs.
Logs include, among others user's IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system. Logs can be saved and stored on the server.
The data saved in the server logs are not associated with specific persons using the website and are not in any way used by us to identify the user.
Server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the site, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.